New features in XLSTAT 2009
XLSTAT 2009 solves all issues that have been reported to us, takes into account several suggestions, and brings the following features:
- mixed models ANOVA
- repeated measures ANOVA
- Five alternative ways to compute percentiles and their confidence intervals
- Improved speed for XLSTAT-Sim
- PCoA added to XLSTAT-ADA
- The speed of the ANOVA has been improved
- A resampling statistics feature has been added to XLSTAT-Pro
- XLSTAT-Life now includes a method comparison feature, including Bland Altman plots
- XLSTAT-SPC now includes Gage R&R analysis for Measurement System Analysis
- Add the capability to handle nested designs to the ANOVA function
- XLSTAT-SPC has been improved with a nested option for RRX analysis
- Fully compatible with Windows 7
- The PLSPM module is now fully compatible with Excel 2007.
- Excel 2007 users can enjoy a new ribbon.
- New options are available in XLSTAT-Pro including for repeated measures ANOVA, variable transformations.
- XLSTAT-SPC is augmented with new features allowing compatibility with SAP.
- various other minor new options
The changes from version 2007 to 2008 can be found here.
Copyright © 2013 Kovach Computing Services, Anglesey, Wales. All Rights Reserved. Portions copyright Addinsoft and Provalis Research.
Last modified 9 August, 2013